Immersive Rehab’s Virtual Reality Rehab Platform aims to improve the effectiveness of Physical & Neuro-Rehabilitation.
Virtual Reality Physical & Neuro-Rehabilitation Platform :
We have already developed two functional Virtual Reality (VR) physiotherapy programmes for upper limb rehabilitation and balance training:
– “Fun Fair Towers”
– “Time for Jazz”
- VR Headset
– HTC Vive
– Oculus Rift
- VR-Ready Desktop or Laptop Computer
– Processor: Minimum CPU – Intel Core i5
– Graphics: Nvidia GeForce™ GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon™ RX 480, equivalent or better recommended
– RAM: 8GB minimum, 16 GB recommended
– Windows 10 operating system
- Hand Tracking
– Leap Motion system
If you are a physiotherapist, neurologist or a healthcare professional affiliated with a physical/neurorehabilitation facility, please get in touch via our contact form below to get early access to our VR Neuro-Rehab Platform.
More VR Physical & Neuro-Rehab exercises for upper limb and balance training to come in 2019!