Immersive Rehab has worked with the following hospitals, institutions and individuals to clinically validate Immersive Rehab’s Digital Therapeutics NeuroRehabilitation platform:
– neurokinex – Activity based NeuroRehabilitation Centre
– The Stroke Unit at Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth
– National Spinal Injuries Centre at Stoke Mandeville Hospital
– British Athlete David Smith
– Imperial College London, Department of Surgery and Cancer, Human Performance Group (part of MSk lab)
We are currently preparing more patient trials with clinical partners and world-leading neurorehabilitation centres in Europe, Canada and the US. More details will be released soon.