Immersive Rehab’s new Virtual Reality Rehab Platform improves the effectiveness of Physical & Neuro-Rehabilitation.
Virtual Reality Physical & Neuro-Rehabilitation Platform :
We have already developed two functional Virtual Reality (VR) physiotherapy programmes for upper limb rehabilitation:
– “Fun Fair Towers”
– “Time for Jazz”
- VR Headset
– HTC Vive
– Oculus Rift
- VR-Ready Desktop or Laptop Computer
– Processor: Minimum CPU – Intel Core i5
– Graphics: Nvidia GeForce™ GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon™ RX 480, equivalent or better recommended
– RAM: 8GB minimum, 16 GB recommended
– Windows 10 operating system
- Hand Tracking
– Leap Motion system
If you are a physiotherapist or a healthcare professional affiliated with a physical/neurorehabilitation facility, please get in touch via our contact form below to get early access to our VR Physical Rehab Platform.
More VR Physical Rehab exercises for upper limb to come in 2017!