Immersive Rehab’s new VR Rehab Platform improves the effectiveness of Physical Rehabilitation.
VR Physical & Neuro-Rehab Platform Games:
We have two functional VR game prototypes ready for adoption in upper limb rehabilitation:
– “Fun Fair Towers”
– “Time for Jazz”
- VR Headset
– HTC Vive
– Oculus Rift
- VR-Ready Desktop or Laptop Computer
– Processor: Minimum CPU – Intel Core i5
– Graphics: Nvidia GeForce™ GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon™ RX 480, equivalent or better recommended
– RAM: 8GB minimum, 16 GB recommended
– Windows 10 operating system
If you are a physiotherapist or a healthcare professional affiliated with a physical/neurorehabilitation facility, please get in touch via our contact form below to get early access to our VR Physical Rehab Platform.
We would love to see our VR platform being used by your patients and are keen to hear your feedback.
More VR Physical Rehab exercises for upper limb to come in 2017!